Dip It And Twist It

Ooh 2 post from me in one day you lucky lot,I may have tomorrow as my day off lol.

I bought this the other day at superdrug because well,I felt I needed something for those lazy days.


Basically what it is,is a spongy type material drenched in nail varnish remover.


All you have to do to get your nail polish off.....dip your finger in,and twist then your done.

What shocked me most is the fact that this actually worked,and removed every trace of polish without leaving my nail bed or fingers dry.

Its definitely the quick and easy alternative to the usual cotton pad and remover.Also good to carry around for those on the go paint jobs.

Do any of you own this teeny pot of genius?

available from superdrug,cant remember the price *slaps head* but im pretty sure it was under £3.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.5

0 comments:

Post a Comment