Smoothies For My Booty

I recently bought Company mag for the pure fact the lovely make up savvy gave me a little mention when she was asked who would she 'follow friday' Im such a loser but I was well excited."Thanks again chic"


A couple of goodies came free with the mag,one being a radox shower smoothie


This particular one was coconut crushed with almonds and myrrh.(hmm yes I dont know what myrrh is either)

The smell of this stuff alone is enough to make u want to jump in the shower and lather up.

I must look like some kind of addict constantly popping the lid off this miniature sized baby,just to take a whiff!

I used this today and im officially sold,the smell the moisture the everything.

Im so stocking up next time im out,I wonder what other ones they have?

Published with Blogger-droid v1.5.3

0 comments:

Post a Comment