Bloom Part 2

This is part 2 of my Bloom series from the products I was sent.The last installment will be eye products,but today I thought I would cover lips.


First up is the mineral plus lipstick in Foxtrot


I dont really wear lipstick,but im trying to as im building a collection thats becoming dusty and unloved.

When I first opened the box this came in,I was impressed by the solid metal casing,and the little lip motif on the inside barrel with a small message reading 'sealed with a kiss.' I then applied it and my is it nourishing.It also smells yummy!

This colour applies sheer with one swipe,and leaves a solid colour with two.

Initially I thought the colour was too dark for me but it was nothing a nude gloss over the top didnt fix.Im actually loving this lipstick at the moment.If I had to compare it to anything,it would be a coloured lip balm.

Next up is the lip liner in Perfect Pout



I must confess I have never actually used a lip liner before now.

I used this a couple of times to define my own lips.I blended it out and put a gloss over the top for a perfect pout (exuse the pun) It worked well and stayed put,was easy to use and didnt drag on my lips.Thats all I can really say,as like ive already stated I never use lip liner so I haven't really got much to go on.

Heres a picture of the products up close,and a couple of swatches....







The mineral lipstick is priced at £10 and the liner at £8

Bloom products are available at most Superdrug stores.

So whats your thoughts on the lipstick,have any of you tried anything from this range that you would recommend?

Published with Blogger-droid v1.4.9

0 comments:

Post a Comment