October Wish List



1. Canon 500d SLR camera

My boyfriend and I have been looking for a decent SLR camera for some time and after viewing some stunning photo's taken by fellow blogger A Little Obsessed she kindly advised me the camera she used.  This is super expensive so I am just building up the courage to just take the plunge.  I tried it in the shop and was suitably impressed!

2. NARS Blush in Deep Throat - Approx £21 - I love NARS blushes but don't actually own one :)  The price always puts me off considering you can get such good quality blushes for a fraction of the price on the high street,  yet I just adore the colour of this.  I'm on the hunt for a good dupe so if you know of one please let me know :)

3. Topshop panelled dress - £45.  I'm a big fan of Topshop - who isn't? And I love structured dresses. This has a real 60's feel and despite being only £45 actually looks really high end. The panel detail is extra slimming too...I can feel a shopping trip coming on...

4. Benefit Watts Up - £24.50.  In case you did not already know I am obsessed with Benefit products.  This is the one brand that I will actually splash out on as I do believe their products are superb quality. I have not got this yet, although have read some amazing reviews so I think this will be my next buy when near the Benefit counter.

Let me know your wish list this month. Don't forget to leave your link so that I can check out your blogs and I would love for you to subscribe :)

Becky x

0 comments:

Post a Comment